You and your teammates are about to go on a Virtual Vacation! You can get in the vacation mood by preloading a tropical island background into your Zoom! Here’s how:
1. Choose your favorite background from the ones below (or search for more online)
2. Save the image to your computer (right-click on image > Save Image As)
3. Open/sign into the Zoom app
4. Click your initials (or profile picture) in top corner, then click Settings
5. Select Virtual Background
6. Add your own image by clicking the plus sign [+] and then Add Image
7. You’re ready for your Virtual Vacation!
You may not have it enabled yet. Don’t worry—it’s an easy fix!
1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal
2. In the navigation menu, click Settings
3. In the Meeting tab, navigate to the Virtual Background option (under the In Meeting (Advanced) section) and verify that the setting is enabled
4. Log out of your desktop app and log back in