Coming August 15, 2019. Check back for availability.
This is not a “ghost tour” that just tells stories of hauntings. This is an immersive, hands-on paranormal investigation tour, where you’ll hunt for real ghosts in known haunted places. With a paranormal expert, learn the fundamentals of true ghost hunting, and get a chance to use authentic ghost hunting tools.
This is the only way to access the haunted San Remo Hotel as a non-guest. We’ll also visit the Fior d’ Italia restaurant, a haunted bell-tower atop an old graveyard, and a parking garage reconstructed from the rubble of the Earthquake of 1906.
Please note that this paranormal tour includes a few steep San Francisco hills and staircases, and we consider it “moderately strenuous.” Unfortunately, this tour is not handicap accessible, and cannot accommodate pets.
Learn How to Be a Ghost Hunter
We’ll use real ghost hunting equipment including:
- EMF Ghost Meters
- Infrared Temperature Detectors
- Dowsing Rods
- Hausbell Bionic Listening Devices
- SBox Spirit Scanner for Electronic Voice Phenomena
At the end of your adventure, walk away with the knowledge of what it is to be a real ghost hunter.
Paranormal Investigation Tour Details
- Tours start at 8:00 pm – This is a night time walking tour. Plan to arrive early if you’d like to have dinner at Fior d’ Italia.
- Tour Duration – The tour is 2 hours. Unfortunately, the route is not able to accommodate wheelchairs or service animals.
- Professional Guides – You will be led by a professional guide who is an expert on hauntings and the paranormal. Our dedicated guides are rated 5 stars on Yelp, Google and TripAdvisor.
- Haunted History – We hope you don’t mind getting the chills. The haunted history lesson you’ll get on this tour will have your skin crawling. This is a well-researched tour through true crimes and hauntings that took place on the very streets we’ll walk.
- Haunted Locations – Visit some of the most mysterious and ghostly places in San Francisco, where residual ghost impressions are felt, poltergeists heard, and after death, after consciousnesses are witnessed. See highlights below for more info.
- Ghost Sightings – No guarantees, but this tour has been known to stir up spirits and invite apparitions. We’ve had guests report strange sensations, hear shrill sounds, and document unexplainable images in photographs from the tour.
$49 per person