The Mission Brunch Tour is the first and only tour of its kind! Brunch is San Francisco’s unofficial meal, beloved by locals and a must-do for visitors. With that in mind, we’ve made a tour to make any day of the week feel like Saturday morning, visiting some of the best brunch places in the Mission District!
In 2.5 hours, you’ll visit 7 food stops, from a hip new Cuban lunch counter to a 1970’s-inspired diner, an acclaimed coffee roaster, an organic ice creamery, frutería and street art-focused cafe.
You’ll eat so much good food (see the whole list below), and learn how the Mission’s food culture has emerged, and where it’s headed.
More than just a chance to skip lines, you’ll leave with both a full stomach, and an understanding the foods we eat, the people who make it all possible, and the history of these establishments.
Vegetarian version available–please specify when booking. No gluten-free option currently.
What We Eat
- Start with coffee from one of the “best new roasters in America”
- Donut holes from a mom-and-pop donut shop
- Tour-exclusive breakfast slider sandwich, tater tots, and optional Napa greyhound cocktail at an artisanal burger spot
- Get the freshly baked bean and cheese empanada with side of coconut slaw from an Instagrammable new Cuban lunch counter, with optional guava mimosa
- Do an artisan ice cream tasting and get a cone at a socially-minded creamery
- Skip the queue at a tiny breakfast spot for their “chopped” French toast bites
- Fresh-cut Mexican fruit from a local market
- Conclude with a CBD-infused kombucha at a street-art focused cafe
Mission Brunch Tour Details
- Tours start at 11:15am – Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to meet your guide, and get to know the rest of the group while munching on donut holes and sipping artisan coffee.
- Tour Duration – The tour is 2.5 hours. Total walking distance is about 1 mile at a leisurely pace on a flat route. We can accommodate wheelchairs, but no service animals.
- Professional Guide – You will be led by one of our incredible guide Arturo, a local activist and arts curator, who works closely with the Mission community. Read his 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google and TripAdvisor 🙂
- Skip the Lines – We have partnerships with our favorite places, so you’ll be able to get seated immediately, cut any queues, and be eating and drinking in style!
- Tour-Exclusive Treats – You’ll get to try off-menu foods that you wouldn’t be able to get otherwise, with our partners preparing things just for the tour.
- Instagram-Worthy Stops – Some of our photo-worthy stops include: Media Noche’s counters and tiles, Carlos Santana mural, WesBurger’s 1970’s kitschy diner interior, saffron ice cream cones, French toast bites, and a cute coffee roaster
- Meets near Mission and 18th St – Exact location and directions will be provided to you upon confirmation of your booking.
- Reservations are required – Must book online – Guarantee yourself a spot by booking online today. We are not able to accommodate walk ups.
Saturdays at 11am