Murder, Mystery and Ghosts
Our most eerie experience. A macabre and murderous tour through the hotels and streets of downtown and the Tenderloin.
Not “just a ghost tour,” this after-dark journey includes tales of unexplained deaths, scandalous murders, ruthless cult leaders, the old red light district, famed spirits, serial killers, assassins and more.
Not recommended for children due to disturbing stories and descriptions of violence.
What we see
- St. Francis Hotel, nefarious Hollywood deaths
- The “suicide alley” of 1911
- Tenderloin District history
- Stories of disturbed cemeteries and forgotten graves
- Glide Memorial Church, connected to cult leader Jim Jones
- Curran Theater, haunted playhouse
- Site of Tessie Wall’s notorious brothel
- Stories of the 1899 Bubonic Plague
- Site of haunted underground speakeasies
- Rooftop view of skyscrapers