SF’s Best Haunted Walking Tour
Haunted SF is our 1.5 hour ghost walk through Chinatown and the Jackson Square historic district. This tour is rated PG-13 for some talk of violence, gore and the macabre. Children are welcome at your discretion.
Plus, you get access to ghost hunting gear! Every Ghost Hunter ticket includes use of an EMF detector during the tour. The host will carry other modern ghost hunting tools, which will be used throughout the tour.
Our 5 Star Rated walking tour is a macabre and murderous tour through the streets of downtown San Francisco.
Not “just a ghost tour,” this night tour includes tales of unexplained deaths, scandalous murders, the old red light district, famed spirits, Chinatown assassins, and much more.
Haunted Ghost Tour Details
- Tours start between 6:00 – 8:00 pm – This is a night time walking tour. See our schedule to find a time that works for you tonight. Please arrive 10 minutes early to meet your guide.
- Tour Duration – The tour lasts 1.5 hours. Total walking distance is about 1 mile at a leisurely pace on a flat route. We can accommodate wheelchairs and service animals. Please notify your guide if you’d like special assistance.
- Professional Guides – You will be led by one of our three professional guides. Our dedicated guides have been conducting haunted walking tours for over 4 years and are rated 5 stars on Yelp, Google and TripAdvisor. Learn more about our guides below.
- Family Fun – While the tour does have some disturbing details and creepy history, it is considered a family-friendly night activity that’s a ghoulish good time for all.
- Haunted History – We hope you don’t mind getting the chills. The haunted history lesson you’ll get is a well-researched tour through true crimes and hauntings that took place on the very streets we’ll walk.
- Haunted Locations – Visit mysterious and ghostly places in San Francisco, where residual ghost impressions are felt, poltergeists heard, and after death after consciousnesses are witnessed.
- Ghost Sightings – No guarantees, but this tour has been known to stir up spirits and invite apparitions. We’ve had guests report strange sensations, hear shrill sounds, and document unexplainable images in photographs from the tour.
- Meets in Chinatown – Exact location and directions will be provided to you upon confirmation of your booking.
- Reservations are required – Must book online – Our Haunted Ghost Walking Tour is our most popular tour and regularly sells out. Guarantee yourself a spot by booking online today.
- Ghost Hunter – $35
- Use of an EMF detector throughout, and a chance to use other ghost hunting gear
- Basic Ticket – $30
- No access to specialty ghost hunting tools